WordPress is awesome CMS based on PHP language. Many bloggers, Companies and Orgaisation use the WordPress for their blog and website. As a blogger, mostly I explore and search various themes. Finding the theme as per your desire is not easy job. It is really a time taking job to find suitable WordPress theme when you have to consider various points. Like ,
- Theme design (Because visitors like beautiful things)
- WordPress opening speed (Because visitor do not want to wait)
- WordPress post readibility (Posts should be easily readable)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (Very important for listing your website on search engine’s first page)
- Widgets area (Important for placing advertisements, announcements and much more)
Here, widgets play important role in terms of monetizing your wordpress site or blog. With the help of Text Widget, we can place advertisement code easily.
Generally we place widgets on header, sidebars , below and above posts. But all themes do not have widgets in all area.
There are some awesome wordpress theme , which are awesome in design,speed,SEO but have lack of below post widget. All people are not very well in PHP coding and even they are completely layman.
To implement widget after content or post, there is a WordPress plugin called “Add Widget After Content”. You have to simply install it and you will get “Widget area below content” in widget section at WordPress admin dashboard.
I have checked this plugin in WordPress default themes and various themes. Even in some Genesis Framework based child theme also. It is perfectly working. Thanks to Author for creating this awesome plugin. It will really help you to add widget after content on your WordPress site without doing any editing of any code.